§ 1 Scope of application
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the Hydrogen-Forum.com forum (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”).
Use of the forum is only permitted if you as a user accept these terms and conditions of use.
§ 2 Registration, conclusion of contract and subject matter of contract
- The prerequisite for using the forum is the registration via the corresponding online form. After registering via the online form in the forum, you will receive a confirmation email to verify your data, with which you can confirm your registration by mouseclick. With the activation of your account by the provider, the free forum usage contract comes into effect (conclusion of contract).
- Subject matter of the contract is the free use of the functions of the forum as an online communication platform. For this purpose, you as a user will be provided with an “account” with which you can post contributions and topics in the forum.
- There is basically no legal claim to activation or participation in the forum. The unrestricted house right of the operator applies.
- Your forum account may only be used by yourself. As the owner of the account you are also responsible for the protection against its misuse. Your access data must therefore be protected against access by third parties. The use of trademarked words and internet addresses as user names (nicknames) is not permitted.
- The provider will make every effort to offer the service without interruption. Even with all due care, downtimes cannot be excluded in which the web servers cannot be accessed via the Internet due to technical or other problems that are beyond the provider’s control (fault of third parties, force majeure, attacks against the infrastructure by hackers, etc.). The user acknowledges that a 100% availability of the website is technically not feasible.
- The provider reserves the right to change and expand the content and structure of the platform and the associated user interfaces if this does not or only insignificantly affect the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract concluded with the user. The provider will inform the users accordingly about the changes.
- Sense and purpose of the forum is a “market of opinions” directed to the public. It is therefore among the users a peaceful and respectful interaction without offensive hostility should be maintained.
§ 3 Duties as forum user
- As a user, you agree that you will not publish any contributions that violate these rules, morality or otherwise violate applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited from publishing insulting or untrue content; sending spam to other users via the system; using protected content without authorization by law, in particular by copyright and trademark law; performing anti-competitive acts; posting your topic multiple times in the forum (prohibition of double posting); publishing press articles of third parties in the forum without the consent of the author; advertising in the forum without the express written permission of the provider. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising such as, in particular, linking your own homepage with or without contribution text in the signature or within contributions. Homepage URLs and address or contact data may only be published in the user profile of the forum.
- As a user you commit yourself to check before publishing your contributions and topics whether they contain information you do not want to publish. Your contributions and topics can be entered in search engines and thus be accessible worldwide. A claim for deletion or correction of such search engine entries against the provider is excluded.
- In the event of a violation, in particular against the aforementioned rules § 3 para 1 and 2, the provider can, regardless of a termination, also impose the following sanctions against the user: Deletion or alteration of content that the user has posted, issuing a warning or blocking access to the forum.
- If third parties or other users make claims against the provider due to possible violations of the law, which a) result from the contents posted by you as a user and/or b) result from the use of the provider’s services by you as a user, you as a user undertake to indemnify the provider from any claims, including claims for damages, and to reimburse the provider for the costs incurred by the provider due to the possible violation of the law. In particular, the provider is released from the costs of the necessary legal defense. The provider is entitled to demand an appropriate advance payment from you as the user. As a user you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in the legal defense against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages of the provider remain unaffected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible infringement, the aforementioned obligations do not exist.
§ 4 Transfer of rights of use
- The copyright for your topics, contributions, pictures, photo and video recordings, as far as they are copyrightable, remains basically with you as user. However, you grant the provider the extensive right to use the topic, contribution, photo and video recordings permanently on his website. In addition, the provider has the right to delete, edit, move, close or publish your topics and contributions, photo and video recordings elsewhere.
- the aforementioned rights of use shall remain in force even in the event of termination of the forum account.
§ 5 Limitation of liability
- The provider of the forum does not assume any liability for the content posted in the forum, especially not for its correctness, completeness and topicality.
- the provider is liable for intent and gross negligence as well as for breach of an essential contractual obligation. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely. The provider shall be liable, limited to compensation for the typical contractual damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, for such damage which is based on a slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations by him or one of his legal representatives or vicarious agents. The provider shall not be liable for slightly negligent breach of secondary obligations that are not essential contractual obligations. The liability for damages which fall within the scope of protection of a guarantee or assurance given by the provider as well as the liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and damages resulting from injury to life, body or health shall remain unaffected.
§ 6 Term / Termination of the contract
- this agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
- both parties may terminate this agreement without notice.
- if the user deletes his account or has his account deleted (termination of the agreement), his public statements, in particular contributions in the forum, remain visible to all readers, but the account is no longer accessible and marked “guest” in the forum. All other data will be deleted. If the user wishes his public contributions to be deleted as well, he may inform the provider of this when requesting deletion.
If you click on ‘I agree’, you agree with the rules.
By using (reading & writing) this forum you accept the following conditions:
All publications, i.e. reports, presentations and announcements made available on this website are for information purposes only and do not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities. The publications are not to be equated with professional financial analysis, but merely reflect the opinion of members of Hydrogen-Forum.com. Any investment in the financial instruments presented here, such as shares, bonds, derivatives on securities, etc., involves opportunities, but also risks, up to and including total loss. For your own protection, buy/sell orders should always be limited and each investor acts at his own risk. Hydrogen-Forum.com and its members accept no responsibility for the topicality, accuracy, completeness or other quality of the publications.
General disclaimer of liability
The publications are for information purposes only. Information and data in the publications are taken from sources that Hydrogen-Forum.com (hereinafter referred to as the publisher) or the members of Hydrogen-Forum.com (hereinafter referred to as the authors) consider to be reliable and trustworthy at the time of writing. The publisher and the authors have taken the greatest possible care to ensure that the data and facts used and underlying them are complete and accurate and that the estimates and forecasts used are realistic.
However, the publisher does not guarantee that the information contained in the publications is correct, complete and up-to-date.
The publisher has no obligation to update. The publisher points out that the information contained in the publications and the opinions of the publisher or the author contained therein may change subsequently. In the event of such subsequent changes, the publisher is not obliged to communicate or publish them. The statements and opinions of the publisher or author do not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell a financial instrument.
The publications do not constitute an offer to conclude an investment advisory or investment brokerage agreement between the publisher or author on the one hand and the person responsible for the publication on the other. Neither the publisher nor the authors accept offers to conclude investment advisory or investment brokerage agreements.
The acquisition of financial instruments with low trading liquidity and low market capitalization is highly speculative and represents a very high risk. Due to the speculative character of companies presented in the publications, it must be expected that capital reductions or even total losses can occur in the case of investments. Every investment in financial instruments is associated with risks. An investment decision may not be made on the basis of publications. Publications or the information contained therein are not suitable to serve as a basis for a binding contract of any kind whatsoever or to be relied upon in such a context.
The publisher is not responsible for any consequences, in particular for any losses which may follow or be incurred through the use of the information and opinions contained in publications. In particular, the publisher and the authors do not guarantee that profits can be made or that certain price targets can be achieved as a result of the acquisition of financial instruments that are the subject of publications.
The publisher and its employees may hold long or short positions in financial instruments that are the subject of publications. The publisher and the authors reserve the right to liquidate such positions from time to time, even if they have expressed a positive opinion about the respective financial instrument in publications.
The publisher and authors are not professional investment advisors.
The information and opinions of third parties reproduced on the internet pages of the publisher do not reflect the opinion of the publisher, so that the publisher does not accept any liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information.